Leasing a property in which to accommodate your business is a complex step. Leasing can be wonderful for your business – supporting its success in the short term, its growth in the medium term, and its ability to move on to larger premises when the time is right. I can help you at every stage of your commercial property lease negotiation. Together we will undertake a tried and tested three-stage process.
The Three-Stage Process
The vital first step towards identifying the ‘right’ property on the ‘right’ terms for your business. Together we will brainstorm your business plan and compile a wish list of the characteristics and features that your business needs. I can then identify the key terms critical to your business to go into the lease and explain them to you.
With access to specialist resources and over 35 years of experience of the commercial property markets, I can then seek out that ‘right’ property defined in Stage 1. After sifting through the stock of properties that are currently available, I will inspect what is on offer and then create a shortlist for you to view. I will also show you the pros and cons and help you identify the best match for the business.
This is the essential culmination of the entire process. I use my expertise to structure a proposal built around your key terms identified in Stage 1 to generate the right outcome for your business. We don’t want the landlord to dictate the terms – full, comprehensive knowledge is what is required in order to negotiate on a level playing field with a landlord or agent so that you get the best outcome for the business. I work with you on the final agreement to ensure it is the best one which saves you time and money.
- They both have years of expertise to challenge a novice tenant
- They have time to control the process while you are running out of it
- They have the resources to get the best terms for themselves
- They have the skills in the property world which you may not have
- I am used to dealing with property owners and agents
- I help you to set the agenda and drive it through
- I save you the time and money you can least afford
- I understand the technical jargon and implications
- I will explain each point to you and ensure it accords with what your business needs
Taking on a commercial property lease is one of the biggest commitments a business owner will make. My advice could save you thousands – view my price list.